Online ordering of Legal Number Plates
100auto.co.uk continues its ethos of creating footfall for businesses. Our online ordering process for legal number plates is designed to capture sales on the Internet and allow the purchaser to pick up their legal plates from any of our 100auto.co.uk members.
With the DVLA closing in on those selling number plates online without taking the relevant details from customers, and shutting them down. People on eBay and other Internet sites are having their businesses closed down, bank accounts frozen and the DVLA are issuing large fines.
100auto.co.uk has resolved this problem of taking customers details in a move to supply legal number plates and increase customer footfall for businesses.
Register your business to be an agent for 100auto.co.uk and receive £3 commission for every sale plus potentially a new customer who will continue to use your services.
Processing legal number plates and commission.
- The customer makes their plates online.
- The customer would choose the closest agent for delivery.
- Pay for the plates.
- 100auto.co.uk would make the plates and post out to the agent. The agent would receive the plates along with a prepaid envelope containing a customer checklist.
- The customer would turn up with the paperwork and the agent ticks off the boxes on the checklist and hands over the plates.
- The checklist would then be placed in the prepaid envelope and returned to 100auto.co.uk and the commission would be processed for that agent.